Theme: "Mobile Robotics, and preparing the future of automated manufacturing in Switzerland"
The event develops in the context of ROBOTS:10 festival.
RobotX is the result of an initiative lead by Robot-CH as a response to the need of gathering a large variety of actors in order to meet the challenges of professional robotics.
Robot-CH is the association for the promotion of robotics in Switzerland. It has been established in 2002 at Y-Parc, the scientific and technological park of Yverdon-les-Bains :
- Swiss website for robotics in general
- cluster providing services to industy
- engine contributing to raise the interest of youth for technical jobs
- organizer of national and international robot competitions, including some of the well-known EUROBOT and FIRST leagues
- partner of organizations such as Hands-on-Technology, Planète-Sciences or Manufuture.